Vietnam Visa Expert

Tiếng Việt Tiếng Việt    English English

Residence Card

You have name on the business license

A Temporary Residence Card acts as proof of identity, and as an entry visa in order to travel within, and in and out of, Vietnam.

Temporary Residence Cards (TRC) are valid for two years, with a duration of at least one month less than expiration of passport. TRCs will not be issued to a person with a passport with a validity of less than one year.

The dossier to obtain Temporary residence card: (Having name on Business license)

1/ The Form No. 6A (Attached file - be sent to you via email later) stamped and signed by the Director (please do not fill in the information)

2/ Original Passport

3/ Two 2x3cm photos in white background

4/ Notarized photocopy of Business license, business registration, Representative office (Notarized by the government officer)

5/ Recommendation letter (Attached file - be sent to you via email later): Sign and company stamp, leave the rest blank

The original temporary residence card (If any)

The original or Notarized photocopy of your current Work permit (If any)

*All the documents, must be signed by the director of the company, if the authorized person sign and stamp, please also provide the "Letter of attorney" (POA)

*If you want to process the Temporary resident card for your Wife/ Husband Or your children as the dependant on yours, please also provide: the photocopy of married certificate (for your wife/ husband) and the birth certificate (for your children) *If you have the Vietnamese translated one, please also provide us a copy of it 

+ Services charge (reference cost) :  250 usd / 1 pax (be applied for visa type "DN" and enter into Vietnam via Ho chi minh city). If the clients keep visa type "DL" please contact us for more information.

+ Normal processing is 7 working days

+ The urgent processing for 2-3 working days: + 30 usd


* For companies based in Khanh Hoa, Binh Thuan, Ninh Thuan provinces, Central Highlands, Southeast and Mekong River Delta, TRC will be granted by Vietnam Immigration Office in Ho Chi Minh City. 
* For TRC to be granted by Vietnam Immigration Office in Danang to Hanoi City, please contact us. 

Please contact us to know more detail!

5th Floor, Lam Giang Tower, No. 167 Tran Hung Dao Street, Co Giang Ward, Dist 1, Hochiminh City


05th Floor (Office Building), No. 18 Yen Ninh Street, Ba Dinh District.
Tel: +84 28 2237 4842

Fax: +84 28 3559 2801

Mail to:

Mail to: General email:

Website:  //

Hotline:  84 912 565 368 (Call, Message, Viber, Whatsapp, Zalo)

Facebook page:

Our Services: * Vietnam Visa letter, Visa on Arrival, Visa border run at Ground Border * V.I.P airport Fast track service, Welcoming service at airport, Airport Car pick-up service * Extend Your Visa / Change your visa category WITHOUT Leaving Vietnam * Work Permit, Temporary Residence Card, Vietnam Visa Exemption * Vietnam Driving License, converting Driving License * Visa to other countries: China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, America, Europe, etc. * Marriage Paperwork for getting marriage to Vietnamese * Criminal Record, Criminal Background Check * Consular Legalization, Public Notary Translation for 35 Languages NOTE: Vietnam visa Expert - Sunviet have free delivery and pick-up service, everything is right at your front door. 

You are ownerThe Temporary residence card dossier for Spouse and childrenYou have work permitTemporary Residence Card

Recommended on

  • trip advisor
  • lonely planet
  • travel blog
  • travel fish
  • Travelocity
  • Facebook
5th Floor, Lam Giang Tower, 167-173 Tran Hung Dao st,
Co Giang Ward, Dist 1, Hochiminh City

5th Floor (Office Building), 18 No - Yen Ninh Street, Ba Dinh District.


Tel : (+84 28) 2 2 374 842
Mail :
Hotlines: (+84) 912 565 368